Pages

Ads 468x60px

Expertise lies in the Financial & Costing modules

Knowing that your expertise lies in the Financial & Costing modules, I will depend on your recommendation on the way forward on this subject. Please let me know How you want to proceed to the next steps.


Suggest you speak to Khokan da on this thread. I can recall discussion with Khokan da where-in he expressed interest to maintain budgets within ERP system.

 I suggested that Oracle GL has most of the budgeting related functionality to support all requirements like entering and maintaining budgets, enforcing budgetary control (prevent raising of PR-Purchase Requisition/PO-Purchase Order if there are no budgets), Variance analysis (predefined reports on budget vis-a-vis actual in Trial balance etc.,).


I have explained that this functionality can be enabled anytime in the future.

However my assumption was that none of those requirements would warrant any changes in the existing COA structure. Please take me on call wherever you need support.

Please let me know a suitable time. As per my understanding we are resuming UAT from Saturday. In that case, can I schedule it between 12:30PM and 01:30PM? .