Pages

Ads 468x60px

Status of the MDR Report-ERP Implementation

Hope you are doing well. I have seen your provided documentation and have some query. I think at the time of UAT season we will clear those query.

I have created two Move order for Depot. MO Number are 17136, 17137. But data is not coming in the MDR Report. I have tested with the Depot and FG warehouse MDR. Number are 17139,17142. Data is coming correctly.

As discussed with Finance, I need a change in MDR Report. That change is decimal point. Decimal point should be two digit.

We have done the change suggested by you. Can you please re rerun the report and close the report. I have tested MDR Report for Depot. There are two types of MDR one is Received from Chemist another is Received from Store. Both are OK.

And I also have tested another MDR for warehouse and this is working fine. I have attached the XLs file for your observation. If it is ok, we can close this report.

Please wait for Finance feedback. If there is no problem of Finance than you can close this report. This batch was dispensed on 10-09-2013 and physical stock count on 30.12.2013. As production decided to retrieve these materials in MIS, the opening stock qty of these materials will be increase in the month of March, 2014. Therefore, you are requested to add of these materials as per attached list.